- Promotes fat burning and muscle building
- Targets abdominal fat
- Helps suppress the appetite
- Reduces the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat
- Contains Vitamin B6 - a natural herbal diuretic
- Boosts energy levels
- Decreases sugar craving by altering the taste of sugar
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
weight loss,lose weight,sugar cravings,crave sweets,appetite
suppressant,diet,diuretic,herbal,supplement,blood sugar,belly fat,abdominal fat,metabolism,fat burner,CLA,tonalin,Conjugated Linoleic Acid
Dosage & Ingredients
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules 30-45 minutes prior to breakfast or lunch and two (2) capsules 30-45 minutes before evening meal. Do not exceed four (4) capsules per day. This product should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program.
|Ingredients||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine hcl)||25 mg||1250%|
|Chromium (Picolinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA)||100 mg||*|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||50 mg||*|
|Bladderwack (powder)||50 mg||*|
|Choline (bitartrate)||500 mg||*|
|Inositol (monophosphate)||500 mg||*|
|Gymnema Sylvestre||100 mg||*|
|Garcinia Cambogia||200 mg||*|
|L-Carnitine (L-Carnitine Base)||25 mg||*|
|Curcumin (powder)||25 mg||*|
|A proprietary blend consisting of: 1000 mg
Kelp, Spirulina, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Methionine, Bromelain, Psyllium, Uva Ursi, Juniper Berries, Buchu Leaves, Cloves, Allspice, Cinnamon, Cranberry and Grapefruit.
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.|
* %DV not established
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Taking chromium with levothyroxine (Synthroid) might decrease how much levothyroxine (Synthroid) that the body absorbs. This might make levothyroxine (Synthroid) less effective. To help avoid this interaction, levothyroxine (Synthroid) should be taken 1 hour before or 3-4 hours after taking chromium.
- Contains grapefruit, therefore, not recommended with cholesterol statin drugs, verapamil or amiodarone.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Products You May Like
Sale Price: $209.85